is an imprint of
Melrose Press Ltd
• Please note that the IBC is an independent organisation and we have no offices
or authorised representatives outside of our headquarters in the United Kingdom •
View A Sample Entry
The diagram opposite is a sample of a typical biographical
entry from one of our books. Each entry is an accurate and up to date summary of
the background, career and achievements of every entrant. Contact details are
provided at the end of each entry, making our books essential sources of
information unavailable elsewhere.
Each entry contains the following information:
1. Full name, Birthdate and Place of Birth, Personal
and Family Details.
2. Summary of Further Education and Qualifications.
3. Professional, Honorary and Civic Appointments.
4. Publications and Works.
5. Honours, Professional Awards and Prizes, Honorary
6. Address for Correspondence.
A Sample Entry